Welcome to extraordinary
Infinity Pools LLC is located in Salt Lake City, Utah and Boise, Idaho. Our projects range from fun family pools to breathtaking works of art. With our vast knowledge in design and construction techniques we have the ability to tackle the most challenging sites and projects. We look forward to exceeding your expectations from design through completion and beyond. Take a look at our site and call some of our clients. The quality of our workmanship and dedication to our clientele is unsurpassed.
PRESS: Our pool and amazing fire/water feature
showcased in this parade home on KSL news in Utah
What we do
Our team of talented professionals care about ensuring that project expectations are not only met but exceeded. We utilize nothing but the best materials to ensure the finest results in quality and aesthetics.
WE SPECIALIZE IN ALL SCALES OF:
IN ADDITION, WE ALSO OFFER:
1) DESIGN: At the first design meeting, we measure the project site and work jointly with you to create a vision for the project. We offer our expertise in design and construction to guide you toward the most aesthetically pleasing, construction plan.
2) DESIGN REVIEW: We are committed to the design process. We will work with you and any additional design team members, to insure your projects is spectacular. Once we have solidified the design and pricing we will enter into an agreement and proceed with drafting construction documents for your review.
3) PERMIT AND PRE-CONSTRUCTION:
Once construction documents are complete, we will proceed with securing permits through the governing municipality in your area. Prior to excavation, plans will be reviewed and approved by you. Your project will be painted out in your yard and we will provide a layout approval for you to sign.
4) EXCAVATION DAY: Normally, the excavation process is approximately 1-2 days. Our excavators are fun to watch as they hand shape the walls and benches of your pool.
5) STRUCTURAL INSTALLATION: Structural steel, plumbing and rough electrical are installed after the pool excavation.
6) SHELL CONSTRUCTION: After we receive inspection approval, we construct and install the pool shell which forms the shape of the pool.
7) MASONRY: Tile, coping, decking, and other masonry elements are next. Our masonry crews are incredible. This is where your project will really start to take shape. By keeping our masonry crew in house we have been able to keep our quality high and our turn times much quicker.
8) EQUIPMENT & DECKING INSTALLATION: We will install equipment that is carefully selected and designed for your unique project. Careful consideration is taken with regard to water elements, chemical management, safety and energy efficiency.
9) INTERIOR FINISH: Interior finish is the final element that goes in the pool before it can be filled with water. There are several styles, colors and materials to be selected. We will work to find the right choice for your project.
10) START UP: Once your interior finish is completed we will work with you on the orientation and start up process. It is very important to properly maintain the pool for the first few weeks as the finishes are most susceptible to staining and issues prior to fully curing. We maintain your pool for the first 30 days to help make sure this process goes smoothly.